As a Senior Alliances Manager, you will own regional channel development with both AWS and AWS Partner ecosystem field teams. This requires cultivating relationships with these teams through evangelization of Logicworks' capabilities and mapping them to AWS’ strategic initiatives, programs, and MBO’s.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Fostering sales alignment between AWS sellers and Logicwork’s sales teams and SA’s
• Ongoing evangelization and education of Logicworks’s capabilities to AWS field teams through 1:1 and 1: many outreach
• Supporting field marketing in demand generation and execution of local and virtual events
• Maintain a rhythm of the business with each regional partner and sales managers and own a joint pipeline of channel sourced opportunities
• Field level oversight and execution of AWS programs with tracking of ROI and funnel contribution.
• Supporting Logicworks sales team on regional opportunities on items such as funding requests, getting access to AWS SME’s, and surfacing opportunity blockers.
• Having a pulse on local market dynamics, climate, opportunities, and challenges and providing structured feedback and recommendations to executive management.